September 28, 2012

Ideas for weekend

Sporty weekend
 
Ehi it's friday today! What are you going to do this weekend? Do you have some special plans?
Earlier today I was playing with Polyvore, I really like this site, you have a million possibilities to express yourself! And this is what I created: three outfits for a weekend (or what I would like to wear if my wardrobe was endless :)). First look is sporty, second very casual and the last one elegant, perfect for a night out with friends or a hot date! What do you think?
 
 Karolina
 
Casual burgundy 

4 comments:

  1. lovely outfit!in love with this sneakers!

    www.tomelessismore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the sneakers ;-) and the hat. i'm moving so packing all weekend :-/

    www.stylemailbox.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great options, love the second look!

    Xx
    www.estellelamode.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all so much for your sweet comments!
I read every one and they seriously make me so happy, so please leave me all your thoughts!

If you want, join KARAMODE on BLOGLOVIN | FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM